City of Phoenix Bulk Trash Schedule and Rules
This video is about the City of Phoenix Bulk Trash Schedule and Rules. Each city in the greater Phoenix, AZ area offers bulk trash hauling with certain items that are acceptable to haul along with rules like the quantity and/or amount of debris. The City of Phoenix has a list of what is not accepted which is easier to list below:
- More than 20 cubic yards per residence, or a pile the size of a SUV
- Loose debris and litter
- Loose grass, leaves, weeds, twigs and hedge clippings
- Household hazardous waste (HHW), such as antifreeze, pool chemicals, oil, batteries and paint
- Community piles
- Materials placed in the Bagster bags
- Materials such as bricks, concrete, dirt, rocks, asphalt and roofing shingles/tiles
- Construction materials in excess of 25 pounds or over four feet long
- Metal or car parts in excess of 20 pounds or over four feet long
- Tires, any shape or size
- Glass such as windows, shower doors, patio doors, mirrors, fluorescent tubes, etc.
- Tree trunks or stumps larger than 12″ in diameter
- Appliances that use refrigerants such as freezers, refrigerators and air conditioners
The City of Phoenix also allows you to leave debris in your alley, on your front yard or your sidewalk for up to 9 days before the scheduled start of the city trash schedule. Each city may be different and we have provided the links to each of the cities that AMS Landscaping services for their schedule and rules.
Here are the direct links to each cities schedule and rules:
If you have any other questions, please contact AMS Landscaping at www.azlawns.com. Also, please subscribe to our YouTube page and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.