Welcome to AMS Landscape Maintenance

License # ROC214175

Phoenix Lawn Care
for Over 50 Years

Yard Care in Phoenix and Glendale AZ

AMS Does Lawn Care Right

Hi, I’m Eli Hall, owner of AMS Landscape Maintenance Service.

About AMS Landscaping

Originally called Ciampi Lawn Service, the business was started in 1969 by Hugo Ciampi. In 1996 I bought the business and offer the same excellent yard care service.

I take pride in providing you with a same day estimate, a team that arrives on time, and quality work that is guaranteed 100%.

We offer customized lawn maintenance plans as well as small yard care jobs in the Phoenix area.

Our customer list consists of 80% Phoenix residential yard care accounts, with the remaining 20% consisting of HOA and commercial lawn maintenance accounts.

We look forward to providing excellent landscape maintenance and yard care for you. We want you to be amazed at our work!

What We Offer

Premium Customer Service

AMS is well versed in the needs of the consumer and we can be very flexible when it comes to building an agreement that meets everyone’s needs. We make sure our customer service is second to none. If you have a problem, we will deal with it immediately – our service is 100% guaranteed.

On time every time: Besides our quality work and attention to detail, we pride ourselves in our timeliness and keeping to schedule. 

Licensed, Bonded and Insured

We are licensed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors #ROC214175. Since AMS carries Workman’s Compensation, you do not have to worry about any injuries we incur on your property. Our workers have insurance, even if we hire a contractor.

AMS is insured with general liability insurance. It is a business insurance that covers any damage to your property while our team is at work on your yard.

AMS LLC is also bonded, which assures you of integrity on the job. For more on this subject see Hiring a Landscaper.

We Offer Premium Customer Service

AMS Does Lawn Care Right!

We have hundreds of reviews, check them out and see for yourself: