Having trouble finding a quality, reliable landscaper? Have no idea how to hire a good landscaper in Phoenix? I often hear that homeowners have landscapers that just stop showing up or don’t even respond to voice messages. Landscape contractors sometimes get overwhelmed and although they can do good work, they don’t always know how to grow and scale a lawn care company.
Growing a company requires being able to hire good help that can provide consistent, quality service week after week. Because of these issues that may come up or may happen to the average property owner.
Here are 5 tips on hiring a good landscaper:
- Do Online Research (Facebook, Yelp, BBB, Angie’s List, AZ ROC, ALCA, & Google Company Name).
- Do they answer their phone, can they get back to you within 24 hours?
- Do you receive a clear written estimate with included services?
- Do they offer a 100% money-back guarantee for all work provided
- Do they carry proof of insurance, licensing and workers compensation.