5 Great Shrubs To Plant In The Fall Here In Phoenix
- Texas Sage (or Leucophyllum frutescens) have great color twice per year with small purple flowers and stay green all year if watered properly. Here is a great link with more information about this great shrub. amwua.org/plant/texas-
- Flame Honeysuckle (or Anisacanthus quadrifidus v. wrightii) has a pretty orange/red flower with light green leaves and attracted wildlife like hummingbirds. Here is a direct link about these plants amwua.org/plant/flame-
- Baja Fairy Duster (or Calliandra californica) is a cool shrub that has a dark leaf with a pretty red puffy flower that blooms most of the year. These shrubs get to be about 5 feet tall and here is more information about them amwua.org/plant/baja-
- Deer Grass (or Muhlenbergia rigens) are cool looking patches of grass that look best when they are planted in groups and are very low maintenance. Check out more about these bushes here amwua.org/plant/deer-
- Trailing Rosemary (or Rosmarinus officinalis ‘Prostratus’) are a small shrub/ground cover that have a nice fragrance and small light blue flower. See more about this plants here amwua.org/plant/trailing-
Please contact AMS Landscaping at (602) 944-0421 or go to our website at azlawns.com.
We also offer many other landscaping services and offer great tips and offers on our Blog, Facebook and YouTube pages;
Home Of The Instant Same Day Estimate!